Endeavor invites you to Take One course!
Teachers participating in TakeOne may select any course, which may be applied toward a certificate upon full enrollment. If matriculating from TakeOne, the Methods of STEM Education course is required for completion.
- Looking for award winning professional development but not a full certificate?
- Building your STEM content and pedagogy to use in your classroom?
- Seeking a deeper understanding of 3-Dimensional teaching?
- Excited about engaging with NASA guests?
Enroll in one course at a reduced fee of $1515, including 3 graduate credits awarded by Adams State University. No pre-requisites required.
Click here to view available courses.
Upcoming LIVE, Online Courses
All sessions are Eastern time.
When you are accepted to Take One, you will receive a Welcome email from Endeavor staff with simple instructions, including how to select your course.
Courses beginning in Fall 2019 are expected to include:
- Methods of STEM Elementary
- Methods of STEM Secondary
and four of the following:
- Physical Science in Motion
- Astronomy and Space Science
- The E in STEM: Meaningful Content for Engineering
- Coding, Robotics and 1:1 Devices
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy: Science for All
Course titles and offerings are tentative.