Earn a low-cost Master's degree with a STEM focus from a partnering university AND the Certificate in STEM Education.
All graduate credits are awarded by the degree granting institution. Master's degree candidates receive the Certificate of STEM Education with a research or leadership distinction according to the focus of their capstone course. Master's degree candidates follow their selected university program of study including:
- Methods of STEM Education
- 3 STEM Elective courses
- STEM Leadership Seminar
Select from one of our university partners to review the program of study and apply.
What Do Master’s Degree Candidates Do?
- Register for two classes per semester; one with Endeavor and one with the university partner.
- Engage in interactive courses to gain understanding of STEM philosophy and tools for integration.
- Enjoy the flexibility of innovative, 100% online master's level coursework.
- Interact with NASA scientists and content experts in live sessions.
- Collaborate with teachers globally.
- Develop integrated STEM lessons for Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core State Standards.
- Apply STEM resources and pedagogy directly to classroom teaching.
- Advance teaching careers with STEM leadership strategies.