Earn a low-cost Master's degree with a STEM focus from a partnering university AND the Certificate in STEM Education.
All graduate credits are awarded by the degree granting institution. Master's degree candidates receive the Certificate of STEM Education with a research or leadership distinction according to the focus of their capstone course.
Select from one of our university partners to review the program of study and apply.
What Do Master’s Degree Candidates Do?
- Register for two classes per semester; one with Endeavor and one with the university partner.
- Engage in interactive courses to gain understanding of STEM philosophy and tools for integration.
- Enjoy the flexibility of innovative, 100% online master's level coursework.
- Interact with NASA scientists and content experts in live sessions.
- Collaborate with teachers globally.
- Develop integrated STEM lessons for Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core State Standards.
- Apply STEM resources and pedagogy directly to classroom teaching.
- Advance teaching careers with STEM leadership strategies.