Earn a Leadership Certificate in STEM Education
Integrate STEM into teaching with the support of dynamic instructors in online collaborative learning spaces. All coursework focuses on the meaningful use of authentic data for teaching math and science content with the purposeful use of technology and engineering design as tools for learning. Integration across all subject areas is encouraged as you make courses meaningful for YOUR specific teaching needs.
Endeavor and U.S. Satellite Laboratory collaborate with NASA Office of STEM Engagement through a Space Act Agreement (#18129). All Endeavor programs include interactions with NASA scientists and engineers. Educators develop knowledge of NASA missions, including access to authentic data for classroom instruction.
Select from options to meet your needs:
What Do Endeavor Teachers Do?
- Engage in 100% live, online courses designed for full time teachers.
- Expand confidence with 3-Dimensional teaching for integration of Next Generation Science Standards.
- Build STEM content knowledge.
- Interact with NASA scientists and content experts in live sessions.
- Collaborate with other teachers globally.
- Bring meaningful authentic data to students.
- Serve school and district priorities with STEM leadership projects (a final requirement).
- Integrate engineering design, coding, robotics and interesting NASA mission-based explorations in the classroom.
- Advance STEM teaching careers by accomplishing specific goals.
Who Are Endeavor Teachers?
- Part time or full-time teachers
- Novice, intermediate, or advanced STEM teachers
- Elementary generalists
- Middle school and high school content specialists
- Technology educators
- Special educators
- District supervisors and content coordinators
- Coding and robotics coaches
- Media specialists
Endeavor STEM Teaching Certificate Project is now an Approved ACT 48 Provider
with the Pennsylvania Department of Education.