Earn a Leadership Certificate in STEM Education in 6-12 months. Receive 9 graduate credits from a regionally accredited university partner.
Educators learn to integrate STEM into teaching with the support of dynamic instructors in online collaborative spaces. All coursework focuses on the meaningful use of authentic data for teaching math and science content with the purposeful use of technology and engineering design as tools for learning.
All educators and administrators are welcome. The certificate is focused on teacher leadership, not administrative leadership.
What Do Endeavor Teachers Do?
- Engage in 100% live, online courses designed for full time teachers.
- Expand confidence with 3-Dimensional teaching for integration of Next Generation Science Standards.
- Build STEM content knowledge.
- Interact with NASA scientists and content experts in live sessions.
- Collaborate with other teachers globally.
- Bring meaningful authentic data to students.
- Serve school and district priorities with STEM leadership projects (a final requirement).
- Integrate engineering design, coding, robotics and interesting NASA mission-based explorations in the classroom.
- Advance STEM teaching careers by accomplishing specific goals.
Who Are Endeavor Teachers?
- Part time or full-time teachers
- Novice, intermediate, or advanced STEM teachers
- Elementary generalists
- Middle school and high school content specialists
- Technology educators
- Special educators
- District supervisors and content coordinators
- Coding and robotics coaches
- Media specialists
Endeavor STEM Teaching Certificate Project is now an Approved ACT 48 Provider
with the Pennsylvania Department of Education.