Online Master’s Degree
Earn a low-cost Master’s degree with a STEM focus from a partnering university AND the Endeavor STEM Teaching Certificate.
Select from one of our university partners to review the program of study for each university and apply:
What do Master’s Degree Candidates do?
- Register for two classes per semester; one with Endeavor and one with the university partner.
- Engage in interactive courses to gain understanding of STEM philosophy and tools for integration.
- Enjoy the flexibility of innovative, 100% online Master’s level coursework.
- Interact with NASA scientists and content experts in live sessions.
- Work with a one-to-one mentor.
- Collaborate with teachers globally.
- Develop integrated STEM lessons for Next Generation Science Standards and Common Core State Standards.
- Apply STEM resources and pedagogy directly to classroom teaching.
- Advance teaching careers with STEM leadership strategies.